CDS 2016 Eligibility Criteria : Combined Defense Services (CDS) exams are the most popular exams which are held twice in one year. The first attempt takes place in the month of February and the second attempt takes place in November. This exam gives the good opportunity to make better career.
To appear in CDS exams a candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria of CDS exam. The eligibility criterion for CDS is as given below:
- For Indian Military Academy/Officers’ Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or institute.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.tech.).
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics in 12th or Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
- ForIndian Military Academy candidate’s age should be in range 19-24 years.
- ForNaval Academy candidate’s age should be in range 19-22 years.
- For Air Force Academy candidate’s age should be in range 19-23 years.
- For Officers’ training Academy candidate’s age should be in range 19-25 years.
There are written tests For Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, which are English (objective type),General knowledge (Objective type), Elementary Mathematics(Objective type).
For Training Officers’ academy there are 2 written tests, which are English and General Knowledge. Both the tests will be of objective type. Check complete details on following link : CDS Online application form 2016